Beans and other photos

Here’s the green bean pictures, I found 3 more on the other plant. They’re so cute!!

And some more pictures from around the garden, please excuse the weeds, they are trying to take over!:

Zucchini on the right, summer squash in the middle and onions on the left edge.

Tomatoes…more are flowering but I haven’t spied any fruit yet, plus some corn to the right:

Potatoes on the left of the trellis:

2 rows of carrots, half a row of beets and a few more radishes coming up:

Big broccoli:

8 Responses to Beans and other photos

1. Nancy Bond June 29, 2008 at 4:03 pm #

Your garden looks like it’s coming along very nicely.

2. James June 30, 2008 at 7:53 am #

Shala is trying to post and it won’t let her everytime, says her “spam answer” is wrong. So I am testing it.

Not sure what would be causing it… she said ever since the spam stuff has went in, she isn’t able to comment.

3. James June 30, 2008 at 7:54 am #

I know she can add… so I dunno what might be going on. She said it gives her different sets of numbers each time, thought it might be a cacheing issue – but don’t think so. Any suggestions?

4. Amy June 30, 2008 at 9:37 am #

What computer set ups do you each have? Operating systems, browser and browser versions? I haven’t had anyone else say anything, but that might be just that they aren’t able to comment and leave 🙁 Let me know, I’ll get it worked out! I think there are other anti-spam plugins available, if I can’t get this to work I’ll try something else.

5. OuterBanksMom June 30, 2008 at 10:31 am #

WOW! Everything looks great! Your broccoli is huge, your lucky, ours is pitiful! Have a great day.

6. Kristi June 30, 2008 at 3:55 pm #

That looks amazing!

7. Patio Furniture June 30, 2008 at 9:19 pm #

You have a great garden. Now-a-days vegetables garden have a great sense of pride

8. Georgia Gardening July 3, 2008 at 9:43 pm #

What a salad. I want to see a picture of the salad that results from that beautiful garden!