I’ve been tagged! By Compostings
Blogging tag games are a good thing – better than the traditional chain letter. Usually, in a chain letter, the sender threatens you with some kind of imagined “bad luck” or curse if you do not forward the chain letter. Those kinds of things are stupid. But blog tagging is a nice way to create traffic and awareness for your blog and for others and there is no hooey associated with it. Here are the rules:
- Link to the person who tagged you.
- Post the rules on the blog.
- Write six random things about yourself.
- Tag six people at the end of your post.
- Let each person know they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
- Let the tagger know when your entry is up.
Here are my six random things:
- I dye my hair to keep it red – I had fiery red hair until I started having kids, with each one it goes more brown. I’m still a redhead at heart with a redhead complexion, so I dye. Chemicals and all.
- I’m allergic to most my favorite foods – if I love it, it gives me a migraine, including strawberries (no, I can’t eat any of that jam I made! It’s for the kids so I can keep dyes and high fructose corn syrup away from them.)
- I’d dump my husband in a second for Will Smith :drool
- I don’t actually want to “be” a web designer. If I hadn’t had kids, I’d be an archeologist, probably specializing in Mayan and Egyptian cultures. Maybe if I ever get rich and get my student loans out of default and the kids are grown, I’ll do that. Yeah right!
- I’m having a hard time thinking of 6 random things so I’m using this one as one :p
- I can’t wait for the Stargate Worlds MMO to come out. Hoping I get into beta.
And here are the people I am tagging: